Sunday, July 24, 2011

War of 1812 American Dragoons and Militia

With these figures. my War of 1812 project is largely complete, with plenty of time to prep terrain and scenarios.

First off the production line are these two bases of American dragoons. These are Imex AWI Americans and perhaps Italeri AWI horses. I thought about doing proper cavalry figures (and I may yet) but I like to think of American dragoons as a bit rough and ready.

These three bases are loosely painted based on Pennsylvania militia. They are Imex Alamo figures--I love the top hats!

This is a generic militia unit with summer green jackets. And below we have two bases of skirmishers with a woodsie theme (Imex AWI, I think).

Up next: I have some 28mm lions (?) that need to be based and I've made some progress on my 28mm Normans (including a cool war wagon). After than some fantasy figures and perhaps some superheroes--I've rethought their basing some and have ordered some cobblestone bases.

No comments: